Tuesday, December 27, 2011

As of today...

Life sure gets hectic during the holidays! But it's been a great Christmas over all. I've had a chance to spend a lot of time with family, friends, and with the church. God has been good, and I've been learning a lot in recent weeks. Here are a few things that have been going on:

1) I've been reading through The Gospel According to Matthew to get a better understanding of Christ, His life here on earth, and why Christmas is so important. It's been a huge blessing and I'm humbled again and again by what our God has done for us.

2) I've developed a new addiction: Instagram. Find me on there @spicysammich.

3) There's an awesome album I've recently discovered and have been thoroughly enjoying. It's the Black Milk and Danny Brown album called 'Black & Brown Instrumentals.' It's a great instrumental hip-hop album with a lot of awesome mellow beats.


4) God has immensely blessed me with so many things and I'm very happy with my life. Thank you to all of you who are a part of it in so many ways. Thank you for your care, your love, your prayers, and your lives. Life is good because God is good.

Merry (belated) Christmas and a Happy (upcoming) New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment